Being Single. This one originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com :)
News + Updates
Hi buddies! This is a post for me to provide links to my most recent Cosmopolitan.com comics, which are appearing weekly on Thursdays! I will find a way to post them to my website more often, but in the meanwhile, I always tweet them so maybe follow me on twitter for updates! :)
- February 6: The Sneakiest Way to Make Your Party Exit
- February 13: The Most Nostalgic Valentine You’ll Ever See
- February 20: The Scary Truth About Your Cleaning Habits
- February 27: The Life-Changing Hack Your Closet Needs
- March 13: What An Open Relationship Really Looks Like
- March 20: The Foolproof Way to Know If He’s Not the One
By the way, you may be interested to know I don’t write the headlines for my Cosmo comics — they’re always a surprise when I see them :D
More comics coming soon!
Hi buddies! Some of you have been asking where they can read my original Cosmopolitan.com comics. For starters, original new comics by me will now appear every Thursday morning at 10AM EST! Yay!
And if you missed a couple and want to catch up, here are links to the new comics that have already appeared on Cosmo for your perusal:
- November 21: Your Bathroom is Full of This Crap
- December 5: Your Ex-Boyfriend Is A Muppet
- December 21: The Truth About Being Single
- January 2: The Scariest Thing You Have Heard At A Party
- January 16: Be Careful What You Call Your Boyfriend
- January 23: The Biggest Truthbomb About The Morning After
- January 30: If Your Shoes Could Talk
I will also be re-running some of these here on stickycomics.com after a while! And thanks everyone who asked to see these — I hope you’re enjoying my Cosmo comics, and I promise I’ll post more non-Cosmo comics here after a while too! :)
Here’s another new comic by me on Cosmopolitan.com about how the grass is always greener on the other side of the relationship status :)
I put a photo of the pencil drawing on my instagram last week:
Comic is on Cosmopolitan.com here.