Nice comic. Right? Another of my weekly comics that originally appeared in Cosmopolitan.com.
News + Updates
Hi sticky friends! I have good news — I don’t have to link to every single one of my Cosmo comics from this site now that Cosmopolitan.com has redesigned their site to allow their authors to each have their own page.
So check out my Cosmopolitan.com page! My new Cosmopolitan.com comics will continue to post every Thursday morning on their site. (Unfortunately, since the Cosmo redesign, some of my comics show up too small and can’t be “blown up”. Hopefully they will fix this in the coming weeks.)
And I will continue to post my Cosmo comics on stickycomics.com a few months after they appear on the Cosmo site. Non-Cosmo stuff is also coming back soon, so please keep watching this space! :)
Hi guys! Here are some more links to my regular Thursday morning Cosmopolitan.com comics.
- March 27: Morning After Paper Doll
- April 3: When Compliments Attack
- April 10: 6 Reasons Hooking Up After The Gym Is A Mistake
- April 17: 17 Must-Try Hair Colors for Spring
- April 24: Inside Caffeine Withdrawal
After a little while I will repost these comics on stickycomics.com too!
Hi buddies! This is a post for me to provide links to my most recent Cosmopolitan.com comics, which are appearing weekly on Thursdays! I will find a way to post them to my website more often, but in the meanwhile, I always tweet them so maybe follow me on twitter for updates! :)
- February 6: The Sneakiest Way to Make Your Party Exit
- February 13: The Most Nostalgic Valentine You’ll Ever See
- February 20: The Scary Truth About Your Cleaning Habits
- February 27: The Life-Changing Hack Your Closet Needs
- March 13: What An Open Relationship Really Looks Like
- March 20: The Foolproof Way to Know If He’s Not the One
By the way, you may be interested to know I don’t write the headlines for my Cosmo comics — they’re always a surprise when I see them :D
More comics coming soon!